Welcome to the D-Day 75th Anniversary Campaign for Bolt Action, Cruel Seas and Blood Red Skies.
Your first step in taking part is to Sign Up; that is, to create a player account on this website. This account will not be linked to any other Warlord Games account you might have, and will only be used for the duration of the campaign and the immediate aftermath. The process of signing up is as follows:
- Click on the Enlist: Sign Up link at the top of all pages in this website.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Username and Email Address. Your email will not be shared with other players, but your name and username will, so use an alias if you prefer not to disclose your actual name. We will only use the email address supplied to contact you regarding this campaign.
- Enter a Password and then re-enter it into the Confirm Password field; use the password Strength Indicator to make your password as difficult to hack as possible.
- In the Force Picture field, you can select a faction badge or symbol for your force, otherwise you will be assigned the standard badge of your faction. Inappropriate badges will be removed and in extreme cases may result in your account being deleted.
- Select whether you prefer to fight for the Allies or Axis powers in the Faction field. You will play games against opponents of the opposite faction – allies don’t fight allies!
- Enter a Force Name to identify your units from those of other players.
- The Force Description area gives you the option of providing more information about your forces and the units they represent.
- Finally, once you’ve reviewed your registration, click on the Submit button to complete your registration.
If you have any problems with the registration process you can contact us at email@example.com. If not, and you’re just cooling your heals until the campaign begins, why not practice your skills with our Tiger Hunt game.
admin May 29th, 2019
Posted In: Mission Updates