Report a Battle

Relax soldier, Paris has fallen. You deserve a rest!

Axis Forces:

Major John Perkins, leading 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler

fought a fierce infantry engagement against...

Allies Forces:

Sergeant David Van Dusen, leading 1st lawndarts

Result: Axis victory!

1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler versus 1st lawndarts in a fierce infantry engagement

A small platoon of the 1st SS Panzer Division encountered a small isolated platoon of crack British Airborne. Both were trying to wipe the other out and gain control of a critical town impending the Allied advance. As the battle began, both sides poured troops into the town while deploying multiple LMGs, MMGs, artillery, and mortars to gain better firing lanes. The SS held the center for a time being with multiple LMGs pointed at the center of town, content to let their artillery piece dual against their counterpart mortar team across the town. An SS sniper team started to slowly pick off a squad of Airborne that attempted to sweep around the SS's right flank. The SS sent a Kubelwagon armed with an MMG up their right flank while a fanatical group of assault rifle wielding SS started making their way down the left flank. If either group got through, the Airborne would be encircled. While shells flew back and forth between the mortar and artillery, a motivated SS officer headed up the left flank to assist the assault rifles fanatics. At this point, the Airborne shifted hard left to counter and became exposed to fire from the Kubelwagon. The LMGs of the SS covering the center of town abandoned their spot and joined the push on the left flank. The fanatical troops were able to fire and then assault an Airborne before multiple British units cut down the remaining two in the open. The British then radioed in a danger close fire support mission on the redeployed LMGs now threatening their left flank. The artillery strike hit home, wiping the sniper team off and badly shaking the left flanking squad. At this point, the SS artillery piece repositioned and began to slowly take out the crew based weapons of the enemy mortar team. The Kubelwagon raced ahead and poured fire into the mortar team to begin the pincer move while the LMGs rallied and prepared to push the left flank again. Several minutes later, the British Airborne were overwhelmed by the flanking maneuver, almost all Allied forces were destroyed but a single surviving regular artillery observer surrendered to the SS forces.

Report Abuse